Monday 16 March 2009

Well, just as I was thinking all was lost some good stuff happened, so I'm deferring the story about how my friend, I mean ex-friend, Malaria tried to take my secret lover away and keep him for herself (Is nothing sacred!!!) and about how she bombarded us with texts and messages and how she threatened to tell secret lovers recently despatched to singledom girlfriend about, well actually I don't know what she was planning on telling her but it doesn't bear thinking about does it? You just don't do tht kinda stuff unless you are barking mad. However, Secret lover and I are very much still lovers, and celebrated out togetherness without Malaria the other day with just us and a pair of pierre cardin shoes.... I am very happy and consider that it is a lesson learnt and that the feedback is a stark reminder about who to invite into my life and to keep my big gob shut in future. So thats one bad thing gone good. The other good thing, entirely good is that I entered a competition at work on Red Nose day and created a hat made entirely out of recycled product (ties to be precise) and I won first prize, which was an iPod which I have even mastered and set up an itunes account.
The other thing, not good or bad just funny is that Sad Git from acoss the road was playing volleyball at work and got elbowed in the eye, I know of this cos I am In The Know, this is a small town and you can get info just about anyone if you put your mind to it...anyway, he is now sporting a pair of dark glasses (I keep bumping into him, because he can't see) due to having endured an operation to remove his retina and give him a plastic one...yuk yuk yuk. I've never know anyone have so many accidents - when I was with him he caught a chimney that was falling off someones roof and broke his ribs, also completedly wrecked his kneecap running plus other stuff. I did say it was funny, I guess it is not, just my ridiculous sense of humour.
Yesterday I spend the entire day cleaning, deep cleaning and something most odd occurred. When Grafitti was here a knife went missing from the kitchen, anyhow it turned up yesterday down the side of the bed that he occupied...most weird, I thought it rather sinister at first but after chatting to my POD (who works for Victim Support) we concluded that it was probably there for self defence due to the fact that he got stabbed six times in the back several years ago and has a back full of the proof. Poor Sod, I'd forgotten all about that.
I was rather hoping for a better start to the week than last monday, but actually began my day at 12:30 this morning clearing up the still hot contents of Thing one's stomach from Thing Two's bedroom floor, I am lucky in that Thing two has a rubberised floor, its white with little raised white round patches on it,but I did stand over the stomach contents for a few minutes staring at it wondering exactly how I was meant to clean it, some things don't come naturally and I really had to rack my brains. In the end I decided to get the worse up with my least favourite tea towel which is now in the bin and then halfway through cleaning the rest with Dettol I started being sick myself soooooo not a good start. Maybe thats just how mondays are meant to be. Oh, and there's more good stuff...I have made the most wonderful friends and they invited me to one of their houses on Saturday for a curry, they are fabulous.
Minty xxx
Ps Thought I'd chuck some photos on of thing two making cakes, my latest flower arrangement and my spring tubs recently put together by myself and thing two outside front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment