Saturday 9 January 2010

Snooooow

Hello and Happy Saturday, yesterday my new book arrived and I've been dipping in and out of it as its the kind of book you can do that with.  I've temporarily shelved Adrian Moles Lost Diaries because and I know this wont sound plausible but I seem to be misplaced them...yes, I've lost The Lost Diaries.  If you saw my house you'd understand how this is possible. Back to How to be Adored.  Love it and am going to start doing some of the stuff it suggests, will start small I think - perhaps by remembering peoples birthdays - am going to update birthday book today and move all birthdays into diary.  Soon I shall be so adored I'll be judging dog shows and being invited to attend red carpet events.....  Am also unsure that still being in bed surrounded by books and checking out other more worthy and gorgeous blogs than mine is conducive to my first steps of being Adored.  Should probably get up and make big entrance to my living room in full ballgown and satin stilleto shoes a' la Sophie Loren. Trouble is there is snow everywhere and I'm not likely to be going out.  Was supposed to see the Prawn last night but couldn't get in touch with her all day apart from by text.  Am most suspicious, she not been to work since snow arrived and is now claiming to be ill, suspect she not at home at all, suspect she been spirited away by Steve the Snake.  He landlord of village pub out in the sticks miles away and he no plans of getting together with Prawn but just likes to use his snake from time to time, if you know what I mean.  Here are some snow photo's.  One is of the snow fairy from my garden and the other 2 were taken on my walk to work. Ps the thought of judging a dog show is making me reconsider being adored...can't think of anything worse than all those howling canines licking up to me. yuk. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment