Monday 3 May 2010

Bank Holiday Monday


Today I woke up and finally feel better. Can't tell you how glad I am. Had a quality day with the Prawn and Thing Two at the Fun Day in Much Hadham.  Blossoms galore and the sun was out, albeit not very strongly due to winds. I picked up some vintage Wade Whimsies for 50p for two on a stall - Bargain. Apart from that the Fun Day was a bit of a flop so headed to very beautiful garden centre where they serve free tea and coffee. See - there is a God! I also had a slice of fruit cake, since I'd woken up with a craving for it. Am giving stomach whatever it requests for a few days and so far thats been limited to Heinz tomato soup, cornish pasties and rice crispies.  Did attempt a roast dinner last night but ate very little of it. Whilst I've not been well Thing Two has been creating pastels and today she displayed them for me to purchase. I chose 4 which came to £2.90. I received a proper receipt, care instructions and a voucher for 15% off my next purchase.  Am very pleased with my buys and have framed them ready to put up already. Last night I had a huge burst of energy and made her a dress.  It's finished all for a button to be sewn on.  Photo to follow.  Am planning to surprise her with a dress in same fabric (French toile from Laura Ashley) for Coco the bear.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment