Friday 10 April 2009

Good Friday

Here we are again, Easter. Suffering here, finding the things scoffing eggs agonisingly awful. Like full blown torture. Am also bored stupid. I've done housework all day...windows in and out. I've had my Eucalyptus tree cut down...garden now resembles cleared rainforest. Feel very guilty, I grew it from a foot high, but really growing 40ft tree in tiny garden not practical, very unpractical as it turns out...roots impeding next doors vegetable patch culminating in 2 broken forks...oooops. What to do with 40ft tree on back lawn giving me big problem. Hope council will help me. Must drag tree onto front lawn and wreck that too. Thing two has taken 4 branches and striped bark off of it with hand trowel and left bark all over decking. Sometimes you have to weight up the mess with the amount of time it keeps them occupied. Mess will take 5 minutes to clear, bark took 4 hours to strip. ~Win win. Thing one has boyfriend. She very smiley. His name is Dylan...must remember to ask him should I get chance if his parents big fans of Magic Roundabout. Drove Thing one to Brent Cross shopping Centre yesterday for new clothes and came home and celebrated as I actually managed to get her pair of jeans..usually she rejects all items purchased. So, told her she could have whatever she wanted...came home with jeans, 1 grey cardigan to add to her grey cardigan collection, 4 tops, no swimsuit and no shoes...grrrr. Means I shall have to do it all over again. Thing one quite horrified at big mess of derelct houses lining one side of North Circular road. Culture shock. Came home and consumed half bottle of wine and rather lot of cigarettes. Will do same again tonight. Am reading very good book, chick lit with a twist. Chick lit with does of domestic violence...puts me in mind of when I went to doctors some years ago and told doctor I feeling down..she got leaflets out, and looked at me sympathetically and started telling me statistics of domestic violence etc etc and how she understood. Looked very disappointed when I said I no have man in life and no such thing occuring in my house. She slid leaflets back in drawer. Back to books...have also purchased amazing book. The Thrift Book by India Knight. I read it daily and have fallen in love with it...bit like when I found How Clean is Your House.. In truth I crave being good at the domestic bit but it not come that easy...am incapable of keeping house clean.. But thrift now there's an area that I am good at. Never pay full price for stuff. Grown own veg etc,make own cards, make cakes and cook from scratch and can make one chicken feed 200 people and have leftovers for soup. Am also avid e-bayer. Am firm believer in universe delivering and whilst I have been writing this blog page Shameless female 1 has paid visit for cup of tea and it has triggered memory of bonfire in old bin in their garden last year. They agreed to lend me burny bin...this solve eucalyptus problem. But might fall out with neighbours. phwar.
Bath calling me, Thing two has just confessed to snogging boy (at age 7!!!) thats ok, at least it not a girl.
Mint xx
ps Received text from Secret Lover last night telling me he hurt heel and could I send him picures of the puppies to cheer him up. This is second text I have had asking me same thing, ignored first text. He clearly seeing someone else. Was prepared to overlook it last time but think he should be more careful not to get his phone numbers mixed up. Who is this woman who has puppies? I intend to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment